Commercial Construction Contractor
With nearly 35 years of history, The Robert Henry Corporation is a leader in Commercial Construction in our area. When traveling within a 100-mile radius of South Bend, you see the quality of The Robert Henry Corporation commercial construction in area shopping centers, supermarkets, catalog showrooms, office buildings, banks and institutional construction in rest homes, hospitals, and schools.
We attribute our success to one factor: The Robert Henry Corporation understands that our success is built not just on steel, brick, and mortar, but also on the strength of providing you with peace of mind from concept to completion. We demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction in a variety of ways:
As well as building from the ground up, we are experienced in the construction of additions to existing commercial buildings and institutional buildings, working with development teams or other construction companies that need our expertise. Your peace of mind is the foundation of our business. Contact The Robert Henry Corporation.
- Project safety is a priority at The Robert Henry Corporation. Each of our project managers has completed OSHA -30 class and we require all field employees to complete OSHA 10 training.
- We understand green. Members of the USGBC, we're committed to forming green habits. Keeping your site green and clean also helps us keep it safe for everyone from our field employees to the general public passing by your construction site.
- From Senior Management down, our team is trained in leading edge construction techniques.
- Our project managers are all experienced college graduates, knowledgeable in every aspect of the building project from scheduling to planning. We work through the project diligently with an emphasis on attention to detail that minimizes the need for expensive rework. Our expertise assures you of high-quality commercial construction at scrupulously controlled expense.
- We provide our clients with direct control over their project costs. With focus on the design/build market, our systems allow our clients to play an active role in their projects, working with our project managers and the project architects. From the planning phase to the actual construction, we provide you with access to the money-saving insights and expertise we've gained through our years of experience, while allowing you direct control over your project costs.